Saturday, June 13, 2009

Saturday Evening Cinema: GayNiggers from Outer Space

First of all, I apologize for the title, but that is the actual title for this film. I received this via email from an anonymous reader. I know it was probably Dollar Bill the Hot Tub Don (pronounced all at once like The Tribe Called Quest). Or maybe it was that young scamp Aaron Beaste.

It is a horrible, horrible film. It's so bad, it's actually funny once you get past the title. And if you really want a laugh, check out the character names in the credits.

If you are not able to see the film, the link is here.


And don't forget to drop me a line letting me know what you think.

1 comments:

Kim said...

I was trying to watch this just out of morbib curiosity but couldn't quite make it through.. But dudes were rockin the Commodores outfits and I could use one of those "guns" just for general purposes

Related Posts with Thumbnails