Sunday, September 6, 2009

I'm on that Come Up!

I’m on that come up, y'all. I just took a peek at the September 2009 Black Blog Rankings over at Electronic Village. By the way, blog author Wayne Hicks should be commended for taking the time to track and update these statistics. As far as I know, he is the only one providing such a service.

But anyway, I found that among the 1,747 blogs being tracked, my blog is number 713. Now, this might not seem like something to celebrate, but keep in mind that when I began my blog in late March/early April of this year, I was way down there at the bottom. And when Mr. Hicks updated the statistics in early August, I was at number 880. So, I’m definitely moving up.

Let me take the time to thank you, my readers both new and old, for your continued support. I really appreciate you taking time out of your day to read what I have to say and to comment. And I would like to also thank all those people who have helped me out along the way by giving me advice or linking to posts or lending encouraging words or allowing me to guest host on various blog radio broadcasts. I could not have come this far without you; I would attempt to post a comprehensive list of those people; however, I am reluctant to do so out of fear of slighting someone by leaving them out. The list is long, and you know who you are.

Also, as I look throughout the blogosphere, I notice my blog turning up on more and more blog rolls. Thank you for thinking enough of my site to recommend me to others, and if you have blog rolled me but do not see your site in my blog roll, shoot me a quick email so that I might reciprocate. I believe in returning good for good.

And for you up and coming bloggers, if you have not done so, please submit your site to the Black Blogger Ratings list so that you might be counted. First, claim your blog at Technorati, and then follow this link over to the Electronic Village and leave a comment containing your blog name and url. And of course, tell them Max Reddick sent you.

Again, everyone, thanks for your support, and as always, be a blessing to somebody today.

7 comments:

joe said...

Can I be nominated????

Max Reddick said...

Sure, Joe! Just go on over. It will certainly get you added exposure.

joe said...

Well, maybe...

E.Payne said...

I made it to the list too. I'm right there in the 700's with you. I think 742 or something. I may just write about it like you did.

Be well.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations and be sure to celebrate this accomplishment. Thank you for the helpful information.

SjP said...

Congrats on moving on up! Gotta admit that my ranking went down quite a bit when I got my own dot com. But, its all good. Keep up the good work over here! I will be back - got you my roll!

SkeePhi!
SjP

Renee said...

I am sure I will see you in the top five soon. I love your blog.

Related Posts with Thumbnails