Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Cover Blown

I was over at The Undercover Black Man yesterday as he celebrated his 2,000th post. That's quite some feat. I've been blogging only a short time, and I know how difficult it is to get something up everyday, especially something substantial. But he manages to do it day in and day out, sometimes several times a day.

Also, he used this occassion to announce that he was going to discontinue blogging altogether. That's not something I, and perhaps a number of other loyal followers, want to hear. For a while, checking the UBM blog frequently has been part of my daily routine. I was partly inspired to blog by UBM.

However, all good things must come to an end. Thanks for the good music and clips and clever observations. soulbrother v.2 would like to take the opportunity to wish UBM good luck and godspeed. We'll certainly miss you.

P.S. Are you simply setting us up for a comeback, UBM?

2 comments:

kenn. said...

I'm going to miss him too, Max. The blessing is that there are many more great blogs that I've discovered through UBM, in addition to the links, history, and music that he's shared. This blog is a prime example.

Max Reddick said...

UBM is an absoulute beast as a blogger. He has managed to amass quite a wealth of information.

Thank you for the compliment; I enjoyed visiting your spot as well. Be a blessing to someone today.

sbv.2

Related Posts with Thumbnails