Sunday, April 26, 2009

The Great Chicken Riot of 2009

Hold up! Stop the damn presses!

I was just getting ready to shut it down for the night. So I decided to check out my blogroll while I wound down. Then I found this gem over on What Would Thembi Do?, and I knew I had to say something before I went to bed.

It seems that Popeye's Chicken offered a nationwide special for Earth Day, yet a franchise in Minnesota decided not to participate in the promotion. So what happened? The Minnesotan negroes went bezerk, that's what. I shit you not. There was damn near a riot. Over fried chicken? IN THE AGE OF OBAMA?

I'm at a loss for words. If I had not seen it for myself, I would not have believed it. Where do we go from here people?

1 comments:

Kim said...

Ha Ha.. I saw that and all I have to say is that you don't mess with black folks and their chicken.. But really was it that serious. I mean I heard one brother say he was disappointed because he had been looking forward to this day..WTF
Gettin' chicken has become a celebrated event.. LOL

Related Posts with Thumbnails