Thursday, July 16, 2009

43rd Montreux Jazz Festival Images and Sounds

For all you music lovers out there, and that should be everyone because everyone needs somebody to love, if you haven’t heard, the Montreux Jazz Festival has been going on this week. And the website for this year’s festival features images and sounds of the performances to include video. So, you don't need to be there to get some of the flava'. Most notably, though, the site also contains a Prince track exclusive to the festival.

So, if you like good music, especially live music, go on over and check it out. [Click here to go to the site.]

4 comments:

msladyDeborah said...

This is exactly the type of information that I need.
I've had a looong ugly afternoon in my classroom and some jazz will make it feel much better!

Thanks for the link!

btw,Your comments on education were spot on! I'm passionate about the subject myself.

♥ CG ♥ said...

Montreaux's on my list to attend at least once.

Max Reddick said...

@ msladydeborah

This has kept me distracted for most of the afternoon.

@ CurvyGurl

I'm sitting here now trying to crunch the numbers. I'm getting there and soon!

Sauce said...

Good looking out.

Related Posts with Thumbnails